1. General terms and conditions of the Price List
Operations in the harbour area of Port of Loviisa Ltd are subject to the harbour regulations of Port of Loviisa Ltd.
2. Cargo charges
2.1. General Terms
2.2. Charge table
|General tariff – all unitized goods not otherwise specified||2,10||€/t|
|All other dry bulk also in bigbags||1,06||€/t|
|Gravel, crushed rocks, sand||0,59||€/t|
|Plywood, paper, cardboard||1,15||€/t|
|Project shipments, according to higher accrual basis||3,10||€/t or m3|
|Containers and trailers||41,50||€/pc|
The minimum cargo charge is 20 €.
3. Vessel charges
3.1. General Terms
The Port of Loviisa Ltd will levy a harbour charge in accordance with the price list on any vessel entering the port area of Loviisa.
- The basis for this charge is the net tonnage of the vessel. The vessel charge is calculated by multiplying the charge by the net tonnage.
- If the net tonnage changes in port, the charge will be made according to the highest net tonnage.
- In order to be able to determine the basis for the charge, the captain of the ship or a representative is obliged to make the appropriate notifications for calculation of the charge.
- Payment of the harbour charge entitles a vessel to an uninterrupted stay of 14 days in the port area.
- Vessels shall be declared to the Port of Loviisa Ltd immediately after arrival and departure, unless otherwise agreed.
- The vessel charge may be reduced or a vessel may be completely exempted from paying the vessel charge for exceptional reasons.
- Vessels which keep the Port of Loviisa as their base (tugboats etc.) are charged a vessel charge in accordance with a quay charge agreed separately.
- A waste disposal payment will be collected from vessels in accordance with a separately confirmed ship-generated waste charge.
3.2. Vessel charges
The vessel charge is 0,58 €/NT.
The minimum charge is 170,00 €
Passenger vessels that maintain regular traffic according to a publicly available timetable, and principally carry passengers for a minimum period of three months, are granted a reduction of 40% on the vessel charge.
3.3 Tugboats and combinations of tugboats and barges
Vessel charge for tugboats that visit the port area 170,00 €.
Tug/barge combinations are charged according to the combined net tonnage.
3.4. Maintenance calls
A vessel visiting the port area for work-related reasons, maintenance or to change crews without picking up or dropping off cargo or passengers will be issued with a vessel charge equal to 40% of the vessel charge specified in section 3.2.
3.5. Laid up vessels
The potential mooring and vessel charges for laid up vessels and vessels used for storage are agreed upon separately between the shipping company and Port of Loviisa ltd.
3.6. Boat handling
The handling of boats in a port area is subject to the following charges based on the weight of the vessel:
0 - 5000 kg
5 - 20 tn
over 20 tn
3.7. Non-commercial vessels
The charge for non-commercial vessels (such as state vessels) visiting the port on an occasional basis is calculated according to maximum length as follows, €/day:
|15 - 35 m||48,00|
|36 - 70 m||88,00|
|71 - 100 m||104,00|
|over 100 m||156,00|
Services used by vessels are charged for according to their costs.
4. Vessel waste management charges
A waste management fee will be charged for according to the vessel’s net tonnage:
- Solid waste 0,09 € / NT.
The minimum charge is 44 €/vessel and the maximum charge is 128,00 €/vessel.
- Waste from the engine room 0,16 € / NT.
The minimum charge is 220,00 €/ vessel and the maximum charge is 1520 €/vessel.
Pumping from vessel 45,00€ per 30 minutes.
- Sewage 0,02 € / NT.
The minimum charge is 20,00 €/ vessel and the maximum charge is 100,00 €/vessel.
Extra pumping from vessel 45,00€ per 30 minutes.
The Port of Loviisa's vessel waste instructions provide the framework for the delivery of waste to the port.
A vessel that intends to use the port’s waste reception service must notify the port of this at least 24 hours before the vessel’s arrival at the port. The notification must include the type and amount of waste as well as the waste oil tank volume and the port of departure.
No waste management fee is charged to vessels that the Finnish Transport Safety Agency (TraFi) has exempted from obligatory disposal of oily and solid wastes.
If a vessel which has been released from the waste management fee discharges waste in the port, the Port of Loviisa Ltd has the right to transfer the waste on for treatment/destruction at the expense of the vessel or shipping company.
Fees for receiving and handling other waste (such as waste generated by Sulphur oxide scrubbers or dangerous goods) left by a vessel at the port are based on actual costs incurred. These charges include a processing charge that is 2.5% of the total invoice amount or a minimum of 40.00 €.
The fee for vessel waste management includes a pumping time of 2 hours. Time exceeding 2 hours will be charged.
For amounts of waste that are exceptionally large in terms of the vessel’s normal use or traffic, the vessel or shipping company will be charged according to the costs that arise.
5. Vessel mooring and unmooring charges
The basis for this charge is net tonnage of the vessel:
|0 – 500||130,00 €|
|501 – 2000||165,00 €|
|2001 – 4000||240,00 €|
|4001 – 6000||305,00 €|
|6001 – 8000||365,00 €|
|8001 –||425,00 €|
Charges for mooring and unmooring of a ship will be collected separately.
The order includes 2 (two) hours of work for arriving vessels and 1 (one) hour of work for departing vessels. Any work exceeding these times and cancellations is charged at €100,00/hr.
5.1. Moving of vessels
The moving of a vessel by hauling is subject to a one-time charge of €120,00.
The moving of a vessel to another berth is subject to mooring and unmooring charges.
6. Charges for water sales
The charge for potable water supplied to vessels is €4.50/m³.
- Water supply is available weekdays 7am–3pm
- the minimum charge is for 10 m³.
- water supply outside normal working hours is subject to an additional charge of €50.00/hr.
- potential vehicle transports are charged separately.
7. Electricity charges
Connecting and disconnecting, including measuring charge €50,00 / each.
Electricity at port is charged at €0.60/kWh
The minimum charge (includes connections and electricity supply) is €100,00.
8. Hourly charges
For separate work output, a charge per person participating in the work is collected as follows: €50,00/h
9. Cleaning charge
A company engaged in stevedoring or other service provider in Port of Loviisa is obliged to clean away all debris and dispose of any waste, including remains of cargo, created by its operations. Cleaning shall be performed without delay after stevedoring or other, taking into account other traffic and quay conditions.
If the Port of Loviisa conducts the clean up after issuing notifications or by separate agreement, it has the right to invoice the company that in charge for the actual costs of the cleanup.